Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Oh George! Where art thou!?

So I have been doing search after search for my Great Grandfather; George Atwood Wilson Jr.
He said his last name was MARTIS, and that he was adopted into the Wilson family.
I have his mother's marriage record to John A. Martis in 1870 in MA.
I have searched for a birth record for George under the following:
Name: George A. Wilson
Parents: George A Wilson & Carrie T. (Witham), Williams, Martis etc-Nothing


Name (Blank) Martis
b. abt 1876 in MA/ME/NH
Parents: John A. Martis & Carrie T. Witham (etc)

Nothing.

I don't know where to look, and the fact that Carrie & kids with John disapear after 1872-then show up in 1880 in ME married to George A Wilson (sr) with more kids; that is a 10 year gap; there MUST be records or info somewhere!
>,< NARF~

No comments:

Post a Comment